Friday 30 May 2014

Me Made May week 4

We're nearly there!


22nd May - another outing for the Swirly Smoke Mortmain
23rd May - Polkadot theme and one of my first makes, the Gertie gathered skirt
24th May - Gertie Portrait blouse and Kate Davies Deco cardigan
25th May - not yet blogged Deer & Doe Sureau (will be blogging next week but couldn't wait to wear it!)
26th May - boat print top which is a rub off from RTW (unblogged)
27th May - teal and black Red Velvet (unblogged)
28th May - purple Tiramisu

Just a few more days to go.  How are you doing?

3 comments:

  1. I'm running out of steam (and clean clothes!) - this week has been some very boring outfits and a few repeats. Your rub off top looks cool, I love the Smoke Mountain dress too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't pledge no repeats but I've actually managed it with very few! I suppose by the end the me made becomes a tee with jeans quite a few days!

      Delete

Thanks for your comment - it's great to hear from you!